http://www.emailcashpro.com

Wednesday, August 12, 2009

Training was AWESOME-LICIOUSLY GEREK!

Alo...

I'd just came back from Toa Payoh where I took my training course. It's a 4 hours training and eventhough it's nothing much rather than introduction and theory lessons, it was fun. We got to interact with our colleagues... and of course, I got to make new friends too! Ahakz!

Intially I thought the training starts at 5pm.... but instead, it starts at 6pm! So from Toa Payoh Interchange, I walked towards this small road (Lorong 4 Toa Payoh) and wait for one of the ladies to bring me up to the office. Actually it wasn't really an office... just like those rooms filled with computers and headset so that you'll be able to communicate with the customers. Finally I've found out that I'll be a Pizza Hut (and sometimes a KFC) operator. Ahakz!

When I came into the room, I was abit scared of the stuffs there until I'd managed to pull it off. Then came in 4 ladies (the supervisors) all kakak2 and makcik2 (naseb baek tkde minah2) type. Oh yah! One of the supervisors looks like........................ my ex!!!! WHAT THA!!! And the best part, she pretty fond of me as in well........ you know...... stuffs like that???? I mean... on the training-wise itself ah.. Ahakz! Luckily she taught us after our second half..... and my eyes are always focusing on her... reminding of "her"........... BUT, the main difference is she has a very very loud voice. Bet that she could scream till the glasses crack and break! Ahakz!

Then there's this guy who looks like J** (the full name/real name shall not be mentioned to protect the innocent/respect the deceased)... Only difference, he doesn't have a goatee... but have a soft voice and very slow in talking... Laughing is still loud as per normal.

After training which ends at 10pm, me and my new colleague, Terry walked towards Toa Payoh MRT before we hi2 bye2 each other. I went to the interchange to wait for Bus No. 88. Well, I'm looking forward for the next night's training program which is going to be more practical.... and hopeful fun & eye-catching again!

No comments: