http://www.emailcashpro.com

Saturday, August 8, 2009

Eve of Liberation

Aey!!!

I'm quite happy & satisfied now coz there're 3 things that had been accomplished/done/what-ever-they-called-it-nowadays; Firstly, I'd get to meet Sam for the second time (firstly was last Saturday) after we'd not seen each other for a very, very long time... Aey Sam!!! Ahakz! We pak2 somewhere near his crib and discuss about our next upcoming projects... and what're we going to do and so forth...

Secondly, I'd finally withdraw US$1,000 from my Rich PTC account after 3 months earning it (check my banner above) and awaiting approval within 60 business/working days. (ie. I think around October end/early November insyallah)

Lastly....................... I'D FINALLY GOTTEN A JOB (but it's a part time)... FOOYOH!!! It's like for 5 months I've been slacking/rotting at home. (apart from the so-called "work at home thingy") Alhamdulillah, no matter if it's a part time/perm/contract/temp/shift jobs, I'd own a job!

Well, guess what I've found in my FB..............

This picture was taken in 1991 when I was in En-Naeem Kindergarten. Back then, I was in K2. All thanks to 2 of my ex-kindergarten mates: Jufri & Osman... Thanks for uploading the pic & tagging me in FB... Kenangan lamer giler beb!! Ahakz!

Today, I have no plans... Maybe meeting Jimmy later at night to uploads some vidz from my laptop... I'd just realised that my friendship between Jimmy, Niza & Rafi are getting closer & closer day by day... apart from Sam & Zaf. We joke around here and there like there's nobody's business. Well, I just hope that Sam could recover fast from his injury.... so that he could join in the fun just like we had before! I could no longer see him bound on a wheelchair....

Anyway, tomorrow is Sunday + a public holiday the next day = loads of FUN!! On Tuesday, I'll begin my training before facing my job. Supposingly, it's Monday to Friday but since Monday is a PH, they'll start on Tuesday instead. FTR, you'll get paid for attending the training. WOW!

So I'll end here....... and would like to wish ya'll a HAPPY NATIONAL DAY! HAPPY 44TH BIRTHDAY SINGAPORE!! The patriotism is in me now!!!

Ok bye!!!

No comments: