http://www.emailcashpro.com

Friday, August 28, 2009

5 Freaking Days of Boredom

Alo...

Good morning to all who're still awake or waiting for the morning sahur. For me, I'm immune to it; staying up late at night and do-dunno-what. My buka time is like my sahur (usually I woke up around 6pm+) and my sahur is the time when I'm like a hungry ghost, ahakz!... Like right now... Damn starving! And FTR, I've break the record for rotting at home for the past 5 FREAKING, BLOODY, UNFORGIVEN, GOD-DAMN SON-OF-A-M***A F*****G A*****E DAYS having headaches on the second 2 nights coz I've not been smoking since last Saturday night. In fact, the last time I'm out was on that night with Aif going for solat Terawih BUT in the end............. only God knows. I pray and hope that today won't be the same just like that 5 FREAKING DAYS OF BOREDOM...

Anyway, today is the 7th day of fasting and I'm counting to 22 more days before Aidil Fitri, ahakz! I've already made my baju kurung for this year's Raya........... BUT I haven't collected it. Insyallah, maybe next week if I'd enough money, I'll pay the full amount.

I'm just waiting for my big day next week (something you know, I know but everybody doesn't know.. so, we'll just keep it to ourselves) and Insyallah, next February/March 2010...

Well, sorry if this entry is a bit short but these are all the updates that I've updated... So, enjoy your sahur!

No comments: