http://www.emailcashpro.com

Monday, August 31, 2009

Great Weekends...

Alo...

As I'd mentioned earlier on my previous entry, the weekdays really SUXS big time BUT............ the weekends came to be a perfect remedy for the week. It all started on...................

Friday night, after I'd break my fast, went to AMK to meet up with Zaf, Fuad & Alvin to play L4D AH! L4D AH!!. I reached there around 8:15pm waiting for them. Too bad that I can't call any of them coz my line is suspended temporary since last week due to overwhelming and overdued phone bills. I could only receive incoming calls/texts. Finally they arrived at 9pm... only to find the shop crowded. We waited for the girl to call us BUT.............. we'd finally given up hope coz she called us at around 10pm+... We walked towards McDeez near AMK Hub and pak2 there until 11pm+

The next day was quiet a bit heinous and hettic coz................ I tk puasa!! WHAT THA!! I mean, I went to meet up with Jimmy at around 1pm. Once I reached there, I begin to buka by lighting up my cigarette and buy a drink (AEY HAUSLARRRR...!!!) and open up my laptop and watch WRESTLING AH! WRESTLING AH!! at a void deck behind his block. Jimmy also buka with me by drinking and smoke..... and watch Wrestling together ah! ½ and hour later, Zaf called me and came to meet us up... He also tk puasa.... and watch Wrestling with us together. The "good" thing was, we only drink and smoke... except for eating! Ahakz!

Me and Jimmy went up to put both my laptop and Zaf's helmet at Jimmy's crib. We pak2 at a shack nearby before heading over to Thomson to watch E.D. jam. Upon reaching at the bus stop, Aif, Ira and Irzad (Aif & Jimmy's ex-campmate) were there. We went into the jamming studio after that while waiting for Kid. (Refer to Aif's blog FMD)

Yesterday, I meet up with Sam to accompany him to Tampines Central CC for an iftar with the MPs and residents there. We reached there early around 3pm+. Shai was there too as there were some actings before the iftar commence at 7:11pm. At 8:30pm, me, Sam & Shai walked towards McDeez located at Tampines West CC as both me and Shai are still hungry... The food at the iftar macam siket arr... At around 10pm+, me and Sam took a cab back to Bedok Reservoir... and me, took Bus No. 87 back home. Great weekends btw! Ahakz!

Well, I'm looking for a pretty good week ahead then!

No comments: