http://www.emailcashpro.com

Saturday, September 19, 2009

Selamat Hari Raya Aidilfitri!

Alooo...

This week I'd a great week with my peepz.. Well, let's just keep it short...

On Monday, went out with Sam to Geylang bazaar and we break our fast at KFC SingPost... And after that, we hang around at Eunos...

On Tuesday night, I went for my Terawih prayers and met both Aif & my old colleagues... Hang around at the mosque to hear the syarahan by Ustaz Dato' Dr. Ismail Kamus...

On Wednesday, went out with Aif to do his Hari Raya shopping first at Mustafa, then to Beach Road. We break our fast there and we headed down to Amirah's Grill to MAKAN again.... & ape lagi? SHISHA AH! SHISHA AHH!!


On Thursday, went to meet Jimmy at his workplace.. Uploads some games & vidz from his PSP via my laptop.. We went to Lau Pa Sat to break our fast before heading down to Penin coz Jimmy nak beli jacket arghhh... He also bought a T-shirt... Mcm gerek ah, so I also bought a T-shirt for myself. Afterthat, we headed straight to his crib....... and ape lagi? Watch WRESTLING AH! WRESTLING AHH!! from my laptop. We later called McDeez delivery coz we're like damn hungry!!

Yesterday, I'm still at his crib ½ day before I went back around 4:30pm. Today, I've no plans.. Planning to "Stay Home Saturday" to do "Spring Cleaning" of my room....

Oroits, I just wanna wish ya'll.......................

No comments: