http://www.emailcashpro.com

Tuesday, July 7, 2009

A Piece of Mind

Alo..

Did I mentioned that I'm gonna watch Transformers 2 again? Well.... I just did last Saturday with Aif, Ira, Jimmy & Nirza... Ahakz! (refer to Aif's blog for more details) I'm planning to watch it again.... and sometime soon... It's worth the bucks watching it... Never get bored watching it over and over and over and over and over and over again! Ahakz!

Anyways, I'd just came back from Arab St. & Bugis just now with Man.... Gotten bored stayed on a rainy Monday so I asked him out. Actually my purpose was to check out whether this place called Samar (formerly, it was in between both Baghdad St. & Kandahar St. but rumours has it, it was in Bali Lane) still exists after nearly 3 years haven't been there for a long time. Well sadly, it doesn't exist anymore. We then walked along Haji Lane, window shopping on clothes. After walking around, we went makan @ a nearby coffeeshop (Kampong Glam I-donno-what). Thought of going shisha afterwards but seems like circumstances doesn't permit us.

After makan, we walked towards Bugis Junction, window shopping before we walked separate ways; Man took Bus No. 145 while I took Bus No. 80 back home.

Tomorrow is a mystery; I haven't gotten any plans yet... It may yet be another plain boring day @ home doing................................. I-donno-what. Ah yes! I almost forget about this site which Aif intro to me. Tomorrow I'm gonna watch both the episodes of...........



Oklah... Gotta sleep now... Very sleepy & tired ah! Chaio!






No comments: