http://www.emailcashpro.com

Sunday, July 12, 2009

Friends Re-You-Knighted!

Aye mate!

Recently I'd discovered a site which pays you 20¢ per ads to read.... and it's lot more better than "that-site-shall-not-be-mentioned". Eventhough it'll take you a minute to read an ad, it'll pay you through PayPal rather than the normal tedious and hectic cheque. And the best part, you'll get US$10 after signing up. Check out here to find out more.

Anyway last Friday night, I met up with Zaf at AMK around 9:15pm to play LAN. Jimmy called me earlier and said he'll be free after 9:30pm.... and he'll join us later... But it turned up he didn't called. So after LAN-ing, the both of us lepak at McDeez near AMK Hub before makan there. We left AMK to my crib around 2am+. Zaf thought of using his laptop but in the end, die TIDO! Ahakz! I used my laptop for awhile before going to sleep before dawn.

The next morning we woke up and have our breakfast/lunch at KFC. We went to QB Saloon/Barbershop/I-donno-what-they-called-it at the interchange coz Zaf wants to have his haircut. It's my first time there and their concept's quite unique; before you'll have your haircut, you'll have to insert $10 inside the machine instead of paying the hairstylist after your haircut. Kindda cool... and it's only 10 minutes!

Afterwards, we went back to my crib; Zaf played Wrestling in my PSP (until the battery runs out) while I played my guitar (it's been awhile). As soon as my PSP is technically dead, Zaf took a shower while I used my laptop for awhile. After that, it's my turn. I went to call Ira (since I couldn't get through Aif) where're they. Then I told them we (me & Zaf) are going shisha-ing at Arab St. We left my crib around 6pm+ to People's Park Centre, Chinatown coz Zaf wants to take a look at the PSP there. In the end, we couldn't find the shop we're looking for but Zaf went to take a look at the digicams there. At that time, Aif was calling me to head down to Amirah's Grill (Pahang St., Arab St.) as they're already there.

We took a cab there..... and as we're in the cab passing the Padang, we saw jets flying up above the sky, helicopters doing some air-stuns. This might be the rehearsal for NDP this year. So we reached Arab St. around Maghrib before walking towards Amirah's Grill. When we'd reached there, Aif, Ira & Kid already ordered our shisha. Well, it's been awhile since the last time I'd shisha. The last time was at Naab (an Iranian restaurant) in Jalan Bukit Bintang, KL 4 months ago. Refer to Aif's blog for photos & videos.

Around 9:30pm, Aif, Ira & Kid left.... so only left both me & Zaf. Zaf wanted to draw out some cash and we went to Sultan Plaza nearby for the ATM machine. We then walked through the drizzle to a bus-stop near Pico Building, Kallang. Kindda far and heinous for us but that's the only bus-stop that have the buses to Hougang (Bus No. 51 & 80). We waited............. and waited................ and waited............. and waited until Bus No. 51 arrives.

Upon arrival at Hougang Interchange, I went to the Gents before heading down to Cheers to buy some drinks. Zaf bought a bottled soya bean milk after paying to the cashier and he asked him to open up the bottle cap before the clumsy cashier spilled the milk all over the floor.... Zaf then took another one. We lepak at a block nearby my crib as Aif text me earlier he won't be joining us later. I went back for awhile and gave Zaf his stuffs before walking him to the main road.

No comments: