http://www.emailcashpro.com

Monday, June 29, 2009

Transmogrifyingly Mad!

Aaaaaalllllloooooo,

Last Friday night, Aif invited both me & his schoolmate, Ihsan to sleep over his house as his family (excluding his lil' bro, Adil) is off to KL. Well, it's been awhile sleeping over his house... Always, sleeping over Jimmy's house je.. Ahakz! The three of us left his house around noon.. I went home straight while both Aif & Ihsan head over to Bishan...

Once I've reached home, I slept coz the night before I can't sleep and I don't know why... Supposingly, we (Me, Feeza, Emmy & his lil' bro) was planning to watch Transformers 2 but the crowd here (Islandwide) was merciless; there's no vacant left so we postponed it to maybe nextweek??? Ahakz! I don't know...
Around 6pm, Zaf called me to pak2... I went to meet him somewhere nearby before we went back to my house... At 8:45pm, we left for AMK to play LAN. The LAN shop there too was also unforgiving; we'll have to sign in before they'll call us for any empty PCs... After playing LAN, we left AMK back to my house and Zaf play Wrestling in my PSP after I'd intro him the game rather than playing Tekken aje...

The next morning, we left for breakfast @ QiJi near Hougang Mall... We pak2 for awhile under a nearby block.... Around 2pm, Man called me to watched Transformers 2... I was like YESSA!!! It's like finally I've got to watch it... I went out with Zaf and took Bus No. 88 to AMK, then Bus No. 130 to Shaw Plaza, Balestier from AMK Interchange... It's been awhile since I've been there.. We waited Man @ McDeez till he arrives...

We got to watched it @ 6pm... In the meantime, we went to makan first @ a nearby coffeeshop before leaving the place....



I've got to tell you, it's the movie event of the year after the previous one in 2007. But it has more action scene when compared to the first one... except that it doesn't have any storyline. More characters & more close-up with the alien-robots. Overall, I'll rate this film 9.5/10. Seriously, it's worth watching @ the cinema than watching it @ watchmovies.com/DVDs/CDs for the best sound effect. I might be planning to watch it again some time soon...

No comments: