http://www.emailcashpro.com

Tuesday, June 16, 2009

A New Hope... For those who are currently unemployed

Hey all!

I've just read up both Najib's & Sam's blog; as I read through Najib's blog, I felt that I'm not the only one who's unemployed and struggling to look for a job. Both of us share the same fate (which I wouldn't want to elaborate more) but among all these, there's an inspiration among his words, which motivates me to look for a job despite the current economic crisis/recession. So the catch would be, there's still hope upon looking for a job despite this ordeal.

Same goes for Sam's blog (he's unemployed too) and currently, he's concentrating on Internet Marketing much as I do. But for now, we're starting with the free ones like the banners above (ie. those PTC/PTR sites). There's no harm trying... and you've got nothing to gain nor nothing to lose. Like I said in my previous entry, it's all up to you. So the catch would be, Internet Marketing shouldn't be despise nor shunned upon. It acts as a side income no matter if you're currently working/unemployed.

The last one will be my another friend, Rahman AKA Man; Alhamdullilah, he's currently working part-time & having night classes but despite all this, he would prefered to have a fixed, full-time, permanent job. For me, I've been unemployed for 4 months and I've received phone bills that are overdued.... but life has to go on... it isn't the end.......

Well, I think I'll end now! Goodbye!

No comments: