http://www.emailcashpro.com

Wednesday, May 13, 2009

It's like..... FINALLY!!!

HELLO EVERYBODY! IT'S ME! IT'S ALWAYS ME! KURT PERILLY (intro sounds kinnda like Mr Pregnant)...



It's like..... FINALLY!!! I've received my very 1st cheque from ClixSense and I'm very happy. I've never thought that I've gone this far till I've received the cheque from my mailbox on Saturday afternoon.


Well, supposingly it was sent on May 1st but I've received it on May 8th ie. on Saturday itself. Initially, I thought of drawing out till US$50 but it's kindda slow giler mak kau punye ****. So I've decided to draw out US$10 instead. Eventhough it may seems a little but it's something better than nothing. May efforts had paid off after a year of clicking ads for only ½ minute. Haha..!!


Happy Me!

My ClixSense cheque

And there's still more to come where that came from than meets the eye.

Oklah, I think that's all for tonight. I'm very happy and at the same time, I'm whacked! Goodbye & goodnites!

No comments: