http://www.emailcashpro.com

Sunday, September 21, 2008

What they cannot see..

HHHEEEEELLLLLOOOOO EVERYBUDDY!!!

Hmmm.. What a long vacation since the last time I blogged. Actually, I'm not on a vacation for the past few weeks but just feel damn lazy to blog, apart from a good story to talk about. From laziness to procrastination. Haiz! Most people would come to say to me;
"Ape da nak jadi ngan kau ehk?" or "Abe kau tak cari kerja?" (with the tone of Aif's mom) but slowly I'm beginning to accept these facts from them as times passes by. Well speaking about finding a job, I might get it after Raya coz I wanna relax first. If I on a hunt now, it'll be quite hectic for me especially on a daytime where I need to fast (which is obligatory in Ramadan).

About today, I hadn't much to talk about coz I've been spending the entire day @ home. What I'll be covering is yesterday story.

Yesterday as usual, I woke up around 6:30pm and I break fast @ home with my family. I was rushing to The Malay Village to catch Sam's show titled Apa Yang Kita Tak Nampak @ the
Singgahsana Hall in The Malay Village. Upon getting out from home, Aif called me that he, Zaf & Ira are heading over to Geylang and he asked me out. So I told them that I'm heading to Geylang too but I'll be taking a cab. So I asked them to hop-in and wait @ the bus-stop near Serangoon North CC. After picking them up, we head down to The Malay Village. Upon reaching there, I lead them to the place and wait outside coz there's too many people queuing to buy the tickets. Once there's like nobody, both me and Zaf head in as both Aif and Ira not joining.

The unique thing about this show is that, there's no chair to seat and the play is not at the stage. So we enjoyed the show for 1½ hours. The show ended with all the family, friends and fans came in to greet, to shake hands & taking pictures with the actors & actresses. Sam was at his smartest (which I think if he wears both a scarf and a fedora would be damn
AWESOME just like Mr Big in the Micheal Jackson's movie Moonwalker) hehe..

Afterwards, both me and Zaf met up both Fuad and Alvin nearby and we just walk around the bazaar. We decided to go to Ang Mo Kio to play LAN games. So we head up there by bus and reached there around 11:30pm. We went to play for an hour coz the shop's closing @ 1am. We just hang out around there till 2am. Both of us took a cab home.

No comments: