http://www.emailcashpro.com

Tuesday, August 19, 2008

Oh well..

Aeeyyy!!

Long time no see ah! It's been like 2 weeks or more since the last time I stepped onto here haha..

Well, to be honest, I'd only step in to post any new entries if there's something that I'd like to share or maybe something more interesting for example a very good outing, party or any other events related and I seldom step in just to do some changes for my blog. As you can see, I used to put in my CBox (Tag Board) usually for people to chat around, comments or the likes but recently, I'd just removed it due to abusive usage by some idiots out there.. but it's OK. It's only temporary! I'll put it up back once again when the time comes. ^_^

Oh well, I've been rotting at home for the past few weeks still on a look-out for any job vacancies online and through the papers and it seems that my efforts are all in vain. Nevertheless, I'll keep finding one till they'll employ me.

Hmm.. I suddently realised how hard it is right now to find a fixed job with all the unemployment rates in Singapore getting higher and about our current crisis now which is the inflation crisis. Seems like everything changes so fast and drastically when compared to like a decade ago. Our dear "good old days" are numbered but I guessed only 1% of it still survives. I hope that it would change much better in the future.

No comments: