http://www.emailcashpro.com

Tuesday, July 29, 2008

Another Monday blues...

Helluuuzzzzaa!!

Ok2 I know that I've not been writing for almost 2 damn weeks coz actually I don't know what to write about but here's da catch; today is Feeza's birthday and I don't know what to get for her. Hmmm.. Probably another Garfield? Well it should be coz I can't think of anything else to get her but nevermind. I'll figure it out later and if you're reading this Feeza, I'll like to wish you again Happy 20th Birthday and like I said before (in SMS), don't forget to leave some pieces of cake behind for us here, hahaha..

Well another thing is, I didn't managed to get a job in G4S Security only because of 1 foolish and lame reason; I overslept and I didn't took the test that Sunday. I only attend the course for 2 days (by right it's 5 days). Same goes for my friend too but nevertheless, we're currently looking for a new job besides being a Security Officer.

Alright, today, I was at home almost ½ a day when I went out around 5pm+ heading over to Peninsula Plaza to buy some bermudas. I told the shopkeeper to find my size but they'd only one colour and design and that's white denim. Luckily, there're several bermudas that's free size and it fits me. I bought 2 for $40 as of other bermudas of that limited sizes cost $35 each. Afterwards, I went to Funan just to window shopping and had my dinner at PastaMania. The time shows that it's 8pm and I'm going to meet Sam at 10pm+ at SingPost. Again, I went window shopping just to kill the time. After I got bored as all of the shops there are going to close, I head down to City Hall MRT Station to catch a train to Paya Lebar ignoring what's the time. Upon reaching Paya Lebar at 9pm+, I walk towards SingPost and saw Sam talking to his client. I went to sit somewhere around there and waited Sam to finish his appointment. He finished his appointment coming to 10pm and we hang out there til' coming to 11pm. We head back home by cab by sending Sam first and me last. Kindda short hang out but at least I got to get out of the house today unlike yesterday and it's a usual weekdays hang out kindda thingy.

Tomorrow, me and my friend, Azmil are out on hunting... For a job I mean. So I gotta sleep early tonight and wake up early tomorrow morning.

Chaioweeeeeeezzzzoooooo!!

No comments: