http://www.emailcashpro.com

Monday, July 14, 2008

The 1st Day of the Course..

Hello again!

Well to start off with the day, I hadn't slept since 2am (14.07.08) just now coz I've tried to slept pretty early yesterday @ 9:30pm but I ended up sleeping for 4½ hours. I was planning to woke up @ 6:45am just now but... it doesn't matter anyway coz I left home @ 7am.

Anyway, today is my first day going for the course of my new job @ G4S (hopefully I get it & pass that damn course). I hop onto Bus 80 and as usual, the morning crowd packed the air-conditioned bus. I was heading over to Bugis first to meet a friend, Azmil as he can't remember the place (Aliwal St.) quite well. Upon reaching Bugis @ 8:25am, I met him somewhere near the MRT station and we walk together towards our destination. It was like ½ an hour early for us (as it starts @ 9am) so we went to the nearest 7-11 and buy breakfast. After that, we went inside the building and wait for the trainer to come and let us inside the classroom.

I guessed that we're the ones who'd arrived there early compared to the other trainees as most of them were Indian-Malaysians and it took about an hour to settle down. Finally, the class is filled with only 3 trainees; me, my friend and an Indian-Malaysian named Karthik. As for the trainer (Mr. Dolak Singh), he's kindda nice guy (just like your average dad) who briefly introduce himself and talks about life and well... you know???

Well, I can say the course might be tough at a start (with lots of practical training & oral speech) but as it goes on, it might be quite interesting and a learning experience especially for a newbie like me who doesn't know a damn about security hehe..

Finally, the course ended @ 5pm+ and that was only the first module... And the second one to come tomorrow after we'd finished the small test. Hopefully we can get through this tomorrow and proceed with the second module. So till here, I'd stop and gotta revise the notes given. BYE!!

No comments: