http://www.emailcashpro.com

Tuesday, January 13, 2009

Fishero & Chicks!

HOWDY!!

I know it's been a while since the last time I was here. Being busy is an issue but being lazy/procrastination isn't an excuse but my reason is the latter hahaha!! Anyways, life is per normal as always; working, hanging with friends, doing the same old thing, etc. but recently, I've adopted a hobby or I might say "pleasureable experience" after nearly 11 years of not into it... and that is fishing! I'll go into further details afterwards. Just now, I've ran into an article about "The Best Job In The World" and your job is just laze around, swimming, snorkelling around an island in Australia. Click here for more details. Previously, I'd bought a new phone (Nokia N96) to replace my old one (Nokia N70), extending my 2 years of contract and upgrading my plans. It's the latest model and the upcoming one would be Nokia N97 which is a touch screen phone and I don't think I'd fancied touch screen phones coz it's too leceh and it's easily dirty.
Anways, last Saturday midnight/morning, I met up with both Aif & Jimmy at a coffeeshop opposite Salleh's crib to go fishing at ECP (East Coast Park eh not EmailCashPro *-*). I went to eat there first before we took a cab heading to 2 places; Tampines to pick up Tauhid (Aif's schoolmate & bandmate) & finally ECP. Initially, I thought that the 3; Aif, Jimmy & Tauhid are going there by cycling but sadly, Aif's bicycle wheel is panchet. Upon reaching ECP, we went to 7-11 to buy some beverages. Along the way, I saw my cousin, Khalid & his friends. He said they were jogging around there that time. So we walk towards a best spot to pitch out tent and we finally got one; it's near to a water-breaker, of course, near by the beach... and there were some police and ambulance there too. I saw some of the police officers quesioning some Indian teens about something, probably there's some trouble going on around there before we arrived but... it's non of our concern. After choosing a good spot, we finally settle down, pitch our tent, put our barang2 inside and do our fishing rods stuffs. It took us more than an hour before we can finally go fishing on the water-breaker because there're several issues; it's dark and we have only 2 torchlights, some of us (excluding me) lost small pieces of the fishing stuffs like the nylon thread, the hook, scissors, plyers, etc. During fishing, there're some majusis (as what Jimmy is referring to mice & rats) and cockroaches. Luckily, there's no cats nor dogs around. Maybe these creatures had smell our bait (prawns) which draws them near. After a couple of hours of fishing, we decided to rest and fish later in the next morning. Tauhid was sleeping at a nearby bench, Aif decided to rest in the tent but I told him that there's a flying cockroach so he asked me to go in first and kill it. After deposing the dead cockroach, he went inside and zip up the tent to prevent any other creatures from entering. A few minutes later, Jimmy entered and quickly zip up the tent as a mouse is going inside too.. Haha!! I wondered why are there cockroaches and mice at the beach. Hmmm... Maybe they live within the cracks of the water-breaker and only comes out during night time.
The next morning, I'm still awake and went out to find our baits and beverages gone cleaned by the accursed banglas! Walaw!! How can we fish later without any baits? Jimmy was frustrated. Meanwhile, we enjoyed nature by washing out feets near the sea-waters before heading over to look for some people who's fishing ... and probably ask them whether they had any baits left. Aif was still sleeping at that time as it was still dawn. We happened to meet this pakcik who was fishing along the coast and he gave us the remaining prawns left. We continued fishing till our last bait before packing up for breakfast. We had nasi lemak for breakfast at a coffeeshop in Marine Parade. It's my treat. Thanks Kurt! Hehehe.. We relax for a few minutes before heading home. I went to the nearest ATM machine to draw out some money before taking a cab home. The 4 of us were physically, mentally and spiritually faggot to the.... I don't what till we slept in the cab (luckily the cabby didn't woke us up). We alighted at 3 different locations; Tauhid in Simei, both me & Aif at HM (Hougang Mall) and Jimmy, the last to AMK (Ang Mo Kio). Aif went home afterwards while I went to Popular bookstore in Hougang Mall to get a birthday present for Shai later. I went home and ZzZzZz....
Later, I woke up at 6:30pm but earlier on, I'd promised Sam that I'll meet him at 6pm coz we're heading over to Shai's birthday party somewhere in Downtown East, Pasir Ris. I took Bus No. 89 towards Downtown East and walk a little bit and there; I met both Sam & Sara. We had a puff before proceeding to the party. I wondered why we're encouraged to wear shirts with flowery patterns and yet, only 3 guys are wearing it (including me)... and the shirt was damn tight for me. OMG!! Upon reaching, we sign our names and wishes at the reception and proceed at the buffet corner. There were games played there... and also familiar faces too like Farhan, Taufiq, Yazid, Aishah, Ayie & his fiance, this actor I-don't-know-what's-his-name (I think is either Hawk/Hunk) and he previously act in S'pore's Triple 9 as one of the villains who always escapes from the police, etc. We came to the end of the party by cutting of the cake, personal birthday wishes to Shai and pictures taken.
Afterwards, me, Sam & Sara walk towards Pasir Ris Interchange. Sara is going to meet some of his friends around his area while me & Sam took a cab to Grandlink Square to play LAN games. Sara joined in the ride but he alighted at Paya Lebar MRT. After playing LAN, we walk out around 2am+ and have our last 2 puffs before heading home.
Well, hope to go fishing the next time and probably, pick a better spot to fish. We'd decided the next time would be PRP (Pasir Ris Park eh not People's Republican Party). Anyways, here are some pictures for those days so......... ENJOY!!


My new Nokia N96 phone



2 thumbs up for O'Brien's hehehe...


Mutt "Aif" Shadows & Kurt Perilly



HRH Jimmy Ignis & the holy one, Kurt Perilly
Gone fishing..!!



Wingardium Leviosa!
Best of friends 2009
From left Sara Hannah, Kurt Perilly, Master Shai & Samwise "Salleh" Gimli

No comments: